The beautiful Puri beach is a major tourist destination along with its innumerable sightseeing destinations in the city. Puri is widely known for its wide beaches, Jagannath temple, excellent seafood restaurants, Puri hotel near beach, beach vacation homes and outlet-style shopping activities. The city attracts million visitors a year.
The exquisite Puri beach hotels, beach vacation homes and beach resorts are widely known for their captivating scenic setting.
No doubt, Puri beach is a perfect tourist destination but, it’s always wise to map out the places and their hotels, vacation homes, condos, vacation rentals in advance before visiting them. The proper planning and knowledge can save your lots of money.
If you have planned well but if you are new to Puri then below are the few Puri tour tips:
- Do not forget to pack up flip flops, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent cream, beachwear, cotton tees, shorts and your iPod loaded with your favorite songs.
- There are lots of accommodation options to choose from different price and locations. Therefore it will be better to check best Puri hotel near beach and book before you visit the place.
- If you know how to drive then renting a motorbike would be the best choice at Goa.
- Go for the handicrafts and wooden artifacts. You can bargain and most importantly check the price before buying.
- There are plenty of places to eat and drink in affordable price. Fresh seafood dishes are the best to eat in any restaurants of Puri. If you are looking for divine food then Puri Mahaprasad is the best choice for you. At Puri temple you will get Mahaprasad.
- Keep your important documents safe and do not leave your valuable things inside your hotel room.
- Photography are restricted in many places, therefore look out for the signs saying ‘Photography restricted’ before clicking or else get ready to say good bye to your passion.
These are the few tips must follow, if you are new to Puri. Book best Puri hotel near beach at affordable price and make your stay memorable one.
During their stay in India, Britishers left numerous good and bad impressions on Indian culture. They did some commendable jobs which the world cherishes till date and people come here to witness them from all over the world. Britishers established and developed many places which are placed on the world heritage list today. In the northern Indian state, Himachal Pradesh, they had one favorite place which they called Simla (now Shimla).
The ambiance of this place did not let the Britishers go from here easily and they established their summer capital here. It is said that they organized this town in such a manner that it gave them the feeling of “London”. The very famous “Mall Road” still witnesses many buildings having a remarkable touch of European architecture. Most exciting places to see in Shimla includes Mall road, which is a favorite place among locals as well as tourists. People enjoy roaming here without the hassle of vehicles. Especially the evening time is worth watching when entire Mall road becomes loaded with people.
Whenever you search for Shimla on internet or read any book mentioning it, one thing which has become a symbol for Shimla is the glowing golden Cathedral Church on the famous “Ridge” ground. This Church looks magnificent during night. Shimla is now excessively crowded but it managed to retain its glory during night hours. Night life is not “in” here and there is deadly silence on the Mall road after 10 pm. Only the tourists willing to see the beauty of city can be spotted rarely.
Places to see in Shimla are beautiful in all seasons. In summers people from plains come here to get rid of unbearable heat. Scenery during the rainy season is breathtaking. The lush green valleys and fog at this time of the year makes you feel like being in heaven. Winter in this hill station has its own charm. People visit from far off places to witness snowfall, some of them had never seen it ever. Well, they get to see it only if they are lucky enough. The panoramic view of snow laden hills, look awesome. You can enjoy various kinds of winter sports here.