Puri Beach Festival is celebrated every year in the month of November at Puri, Orissa. It has gained enough popularity in the recent years as tourists from all over India and globally during the festival, making it a perfect ambiance and opportunity for the, tourist and travelers visitors to interact with the local Orissa people and know about their culture.
Starting from Fashion shows, exhibitions, cultural programs, delicious cuisine all form a part of this colorful festival, there are many interactive, attractive and entertaining events organized here for the tourist and visitors at Puri during the festivals.
Puri Beach Festival has always been on epitome on the tourism prospects. The festival is held in the month of November, this festival is an annual 5 day Puri beach festival is held 23rd-27th November every year packed with engaging activities and events for the tourists to blend in the culture and traditions all colorful and majestic of Incredible Orissa.
While on a visit to Orissa, the Beach Festival is the most enchanting experience of all. Starting from the cultural performances to beach fun, Puri beach festival offers for every age group. The venue of the festival is Puri Beach, it is a pilgrimage in itself at Lord Jagannath Dham and a perfect vacation and holiday destination.
Activities held during the Puri Beach Festival are
- Cultural events, classical and folk dance performances, sand sculptures, handicrafts and food festivals to rock concerts, DJs, On The Beach Parties; Puri Beach Festival has established it as an international festival.
- Every day at the festival tourist and visitors can listening rock music, tapping feet on classical and folk tunes, enjoying dance performances, shopping ethnic and traditional handicrafts, enjoying the beach and to have night-long fun on beach.
The credit for conducting the wonderful Puri Beach Festival goes to the following star co-sponsors…
- Hotel and Restaurant Association of Orissa (HRAO).
- Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- The Department of Tourism, Government of Orissa
- Development Commissioner of Handicrafts and
- The Eastern Zonal Cultural Center; Calcutta.
In 2010, The Annual “16th Puri Beach Festival” is held 23rd – 27th November.
Toshali Sand, Puri has made exclusive arrangement for their Guest, Tourist, Travellers, Locals, Visitors at Balighai Beach, Puri.. Reservation and Booking for the Puri Beach Festival can be made at http://bit.ly/aKlamj .. You can also ask your Travel Consultant Metu at metu@toshali,in