When it comes time to book a luxury resort in Puri, what do you look for? A resort’s amenities are those little extras that make your stay much more enjoyable. When you book a hotel or resort, it’s not just about finding a place to sleep. It’s about providing yourself with a getaway, complete with the features that’ll make your stay a pleasant and memorable experience in Puri.
Here are some of the most requested resort amenities you may want to consider before you book your room. After all, finding out a luxury resort like Toshali Sands doesn’t include one of your favorite features could put a gloom over your whole stay.
If you’re planning to drive your own car or a rental, then parking is a serious consideration. Many hotels and resorts offer free parking as an amenity for staying in their accommodations. However, others require guests to pay a nightly rate to self-park or for valet services. Even if a hotel does offer free parking in a garage, be sure you have full access to your car all day.
Check-in and check-out times
Every hotel has their own set of check-in/check-out times. So, it’s always good to consider this before booking your hotel. If you like to sleep in, then you may want to ensure your luxury resort like Toshali Sands has a later checkout time.
If you’re planning to be out and about, this may not be at the top of your priorities list. However, it’s always nice to know what kind of in-room amenities your resort includes. Here are some essential luxury resort amenities within your room:
- A room fridge makes for a great addition to store food to eat any time.
- When you know there will be downtime in your room, it’s nice to know that an HD TV is there for your entertainment.
- Got some business to take care of? You’ll probably need access to WiFi.
- And if you don’t want to bring your own hairdryer, make sure your hotel has you covered.
- Planning to dress up? Hope your clothes didn’t get wrinkled. Otherwise, you’ll need an in-room iron.
- There’s not a lot of grace for those of us with allergies. But some hotels do provide hypoallergenic bedding.
All this and more are little extras to make your stay more enjoyable. Check ahead to see what’s included at your luxury resort.
Who wants to wander around a strange city looking for something to eat early in the morning? Many hotels have an in-house restaurant that serves breakfast every day.
If you’re not keen on finding a place yourself, then see if your hotel has a place where you can enjoy the most important meal of the day.
Once you’re back from exploring the city, it’s nice to unwind at your hotel’s bar. If that’s a priority for you, ensure that your hotel has a bar or lounge before booking your stay.
Just because you’re on a trip doesn’t mean you should break your workout routine. If your hotel has a fitness center for guests, then you can enjoy the exercises that keep you looking and feeling great.
Toshali Sands isn’t just for those guests who are visiting Jagannath temple. With its many incredible amenities, any guest will love staying and taking advantage of all we have to offer. This includes:
- Free Self-Parking: When you stay with us, your parking is complimentary, and you can come and go as you please. No valet or parking garage.
- In-Room Amenities: We’ve pulled out all the stops. In your hotel room, we’ve included a fridge, HD TV, WiFi, hairdryer, iron and even hypoallergenic bedding.
- Forklift & Palate Restaurant: Not only does our high-quality, in-house restaurant have a yummy breakfast menu to get your day started, but we also have a full bar, which includes craft beers, wine, mixers and even a happy hour menu.
- Spooky Nook Sports Gym: As a guest of the Toshali Sands, you get free access to the gym. You can take advantage of additional activities available at the gym.
At Toshali Sands, you don’t have to pick and choose your favorite amenities — you can have them all. Contact us to book your reservation today at this luxury resort.