The current situation demands higher hygiene standards, minimal-touch services, and enhanced credibility for people around the world. At hotels at Baliapanda Puri, we deeply care about our guest experiences, with safety at the heart of all our efforts to welcome them back once they are ready to travel again.
We are always committed to providing a safe and pleasant hospitality experience, that is the reason we are opting for all the measures to make our hotels safest and cleanest choice among all Puri hotels. As a part of our commitment, we will use all medically approved leading home and personal hygiene brands in the cleaning and disinfecting of our properties worldwide. Furthermore, to help us create a cleaner and more hygienic stay for all our guests, we are educating our on-ground staff on the best practices while using the company’s trusted hygiene and sanitation brands. All our hotels at Baliapanda Puri’s R&D team will also work with us to co-create Standard Operating Procedures for cleaning to maximize the positive effects of Unilever products. We will also display a tag on booking pages to show our properties that implement these operating procedures using the leading products.
To provide a cleaner and more hygienic experience to our guests, right from the moment they check-in until check-out, we have upgraded our cleanliness and hygiene protocols. These include the following upgraded in-progress protocols using best-sanitized products:
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting in-room high touch zones: Disinfecting most frequently accessed touch points in the room like TV/AC remotes, phone, switches, door handles/knobs, bathroom surface & bath fittings, closets and all hard surfaces
- Hand hygiene products for guests: Alcohol-based hand gel will be made available at all key entrances, exits and high traffic areas for guests
- Sanitized common areas: Common areas (registration desk, lobby, elevators, business centers, dining rooms, etc.) will be cleaned at least four times a day
- Safety gear for staff: Staff of all hotels at Baliapanda Puri will be provided with personal protective equipment such as face masks and gloves. Housekeeping staff will be required to wear required protective gear while cleaning rooms. It will be mandatory for all hotel employees to wear masks and gloves at all times
- Restricting housekeeping during the stay: Guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guests. Housekeeping services/room cleaning will be performed only at checkout, or on-demand, when the guests are not present in the room as they may not prefer staff entering their room.
- Laundry & linen: Linens will be put in special, marked laundry bags and handled carefully to avoid potential contamination to surrounding surfaces or people. Linen will be changed at the guest’s request only. Linens will be laundered keeping in mind the high safety standards and best practices
- Encouragement of in-room dining: When ordering room service, guests will experience contact less delivery, with orders and single-use dishes placed outside their guest room door.
All hotels at Baliapanda Puri, practices their best to restart their services and not only please their local tourists but also gaining the faith of all around the world tourists after over of this pandemic period.