Puri is widely known city in Odisha for its wide beaches, Jagannath temple, excellent seafood restaurants, Puri accommodation, beach vacation homes and outlet-style shopping activities. The city attracts million visitors a year.
The exquisite hotels at Balighai beach, beach vacation homes and beach resorts are widely known for their captivating scenic setting.
No doubt, Puri beach is a perfect tourist destination but, it’s always wise to map out the places and their hotels, vacation homes, condos, vacation rentals in advance before visiting them. The proper planning and knowledge can save your lots of money.
If you have planned well but if you are new to Puri then below are the few Puri tour tips:
- Do not forget to pack up flip flops, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent cream, beachwear, cotton tees, shorts and your iPod loaded with your favorite songs.
- There are lots of accommodation options to choose from different price and locations. Therefore it will be better to check best hotels at Balighai beach and book before you visit the place.
- If you know how to drive then renting a motorbike to running on Marine Drive would be a great choice if you are staying at Toshali Sands, one of the best hotels at Balighai beach.
- Go for the handicrafts and wooden artifacts. You can bargain and most importantly check the price before buying.
- There are plenty of places to eat and drink in affordable price. Fresh seafood dishes are the best to eat in any restaurants of Puri. If you are looking for divine food then Puri Mahaprasad is the best choice for you. At Puri temple you will get Mahaprasad.
- Photography are restricted in many places, therefore look out for the signs saying ‘Photography restricted’ before clicking or else get ready to say good bye to your passion.
These are the few tips must follow, if you are new to Puri. Book hotels at Balighai beach like at Toshali Sands are affordable price and make your stay memorable one.
Search online and book hotels at Balighai beach to enjoy a great holiday. So stay at Toshali Sands and add many things in your what to do list. Sun bath, water games, beach games and many more.